In this video, we learn how to make Informal and formal commands in Spanish. When you speak in first person singular, you will say "yo" when you speak in plural, you will say "nosotros". These are both informal or familiar forms of the word. When you are speaking to someone that is a elder, you will want to speak in formal instead of informal. Use informal mode when you are talking with friends, family, children, and anyone else you talk to in a daily basis. Pay attention if you are talking about groups of people, pay attention to how you are talking to them so you say the right command without coming off rude or too casual.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades