In this video, we learn how to use indirect objects & object pronouns in Spanish. When you have a noun that is coming after a pronoun, you will have to change the first word that comes after it. If you are saying "yo compro", then you will use "las" after this, to describe the pronoun that you are purchasing. Indirect objects answer the question of who or what. If you want to say "I buy the flowers for you" you would say "Yo compro las flores para ti". Use these simple rules while speaking Spanish, so your sentences are correct and you better use the right indirect and direct objects!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades