In this tutorial, we learn how to express "to be" in Spanish using ser, estar and haber. When expressing forms such as: am, are, was and were you will say "ser" and "estar" in Spanish. The verb "ser" should be conjugated for each of the different tenses that you are using. Often, "ser" is used to ask questions such as: where you are from, what nationality are you, and what things belong to someone. "Ser" is also used to indicate occupation, religion, political party, event locations, date, and time. With adjectives, "ser" usually indicated a permanent characteristic of a person being described. Such as, saying someone is short or someone is old.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades