In this video, we learn how to use the passive voice in Spanish. The first way to use the passive voice in Spanish is to use "ser", the second is by using "se". First, recognize the subject, verb, and object in your sentence. Now, write your sentence using a passive voice, making the object the subject and change the tense of the verb. This is very easy to do and basically just flips the sentence around and changes out the tense of the verb. This will change the sentence into the passive voice making something not in a current tense, but something that has previously happened. Practice this with different sentences, then you will understand how to do the passive voice all the time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades