In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish by describing personality. There are many words to express personality and how you are. Some of these words include "generoso" (generous), "simpatico" (nice), and "ordenado" (organized). The most common ending to words is "o", which can be used to describe yourself. Only a few words will end in "r", "e", or "a". The end of the word is important because it tells us the gender of the word. This means the adjectives will change depending on who they are modifying. Look at the sentence and see who they are talking about, then you will see what the gender of the adjective should be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades