In this video, we learn how to use "gustar" to express likes and dislikes in Spanish. By practicing examples, you will be able to learn this concept easily. In English, you would say that you like something. But, the equal to this in Spanish is "gustar". You will need to use the appropriate indirect object pronouns while you are saying this in your sentences. To say Me, you will say "a mi" and "to you" is "a ti". When you are speaking to someone about yourself or a group of people, etc your tenses will change as you are saying who likes something.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades