In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish: Antes de / DespuŽs de + verbs. When you say "antes de" this means before and "despues de" means after. Saying these in sentences can help describe doing something at a specific time. The formula for this is to have the "antes/despues de" + an infinitive. Learning some basic reflexives can help you describe what you are doing. For example, "levantarse" means to get up. You will change the tense of the verb depending on when you did it, then change the pronoun depending on who you are talking about. After you understand the rules, you will have a better understanding of how to use these in sentences.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades