In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish: "me gusta" (I like). First, you will need to learn how to form sentences. After saying "me gusta", you will need to say a verb that you like to do. These include: "nadar" (to swim), "practicar deportes" (to practice sports), and "estudiar" (to study). These are just a few of the many words you can use for verbs. An example of a sentence would be "me gusta tocar la guitarra" (I like to play guitar). If you would like to say you don't like to do something, simply put "no" in front of "me gusta". You can also ask someone if they like something by saying "te gusta (verb here)?".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades