In this video, we learn how to understand subject pronouns in Spanish. Subject pronouns are pronouns that stand in for the person that is going to carry out the action in the sentence. In English, sentence pronouns are things like "I", "you", "he", "she", "we", and "you guys". In Spanish, pronouns change to "yo", "tu", "usted", "el", "ella", "nosotros", and more. Whenever you talk about a verb in a sentence, it will change what the subject pronoun is and how it's said in the sentence. Make sure to pay attention to if the subjects are male or female as well, as this will change the pronoun too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades