In this tutorial, we learn how to understand vowels and vowel sounds in Spanish. To best understand how to say the vowel sounds in Spanish, you will want to listen to a native speaker saying different words. Take some of the words that you might think sound the same, but are completely different. These words can use the same vowels but have a different sound because of the pronunciation that is associated with them. Start to practice the vowels out one by one, then start to use them in words to get the best idea of how they sound and how to use them in sentences.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades