In this video, we learn how to use the imperfect or past subjunctive in Spanish. When you are speaking in first person, you are going to use the singular "yo". If you are speaking in plurals, you will us "os", such as "nosotros". For second person familiar, you will use "tu", then for second person formal you would say "usted". For third person, you will say "el". When you talk in second person familiar and formal you will stress the second syllable in the word. Dissect the sentence to find out how it's being phrased and what the verbs, preterite, and past subjunctive is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades