In this video, we learn how to use direct objects & direct object pronouns in Spanish. A direct object is the object of the subject inside of a sentence. An example of this is "yo contesto el telefono". The direct object in this sentence is "el telefono" and the subject is "yo". The direct object is the "what" of the sentence, not the who. Another example of this is "nosotros miramos las peliculas". In this sentence, the subject is "nosotros" and the direct object is "las peliculas". Pay close attention to who you are talking about in the sentence so you use the correct pronouns, then you will have grammatically correct speech!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades