In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish: Present tense of -AR verbs (tu form). When you are speaking with "ar" verbs, you will have to change them depending on who you are talking about. You will also have to change if you are talking about yourself and depending on what the tenses are. If you are talking about yourself drawing, you would say "yo dibujo", which means "I draw". You will say "tu dibujas" if you are saying "you draw" to a group of people. Learn some common "ar" verbs, then practice changing these depending on tenses so you will speak more fluently and learn the basic terms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades