In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish by asking what time. The phrase, "a que hora" translates to "at what time" in English. The word "termina" means "it ends" ad "empieza" means it begins. You can ask questions using these words, such as what time a concert starts, what time school starts, what time a party begins, etc. Practice learning how to say the hours of the day in Spanish so you can respond to someone when they ask you what time it is. When answering this question, you will start with "a la" and end the answer with the time of day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades