In this video, we learn how to speak Spanish by using the present tense of AR verbs. For females, "ellas" means they and for males "ellos" means they. To say "you all" you would say "ustedes". For example, the word "trabajar" would knock the "ar" off depending on who was the subject in the sentence. It would be replaced with "o", "as", "a", etc depending on who was being talked about. This goes the same for every verb that ends in "ar". The tense must change when you are talking about singular or plural people, and if you are talking about men or women!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades