In this video, we learn how to pronounce Spanish consonant letters and sounds. "B" and "v" sound the same in a number of different dialects. Practice saying these words with the letters in both the beginning and end of the word so you know exactly how to say them, and how they differ when used in different words. Practice saying the other letters and learning what their pronunciation is like in different words. There will be different sounds depending on the words, so pay close attention. Learning a new language isn't easy, but with practice understanding letters in Spanish will become easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades